1. When the elevator is used by the disabled, the equipment will be damaged. Secondly, the elevator equipment for the disabled should be maintained regularly, which can prolong the service life of the elevator for the disabled.
2. To effectively avoid impact load: the operating procedures must be strictly implemented; The opening and closing of hydraulic valve shall not be too fast; Avoid strong impact caused by moving the components of the working device to the limit position; The hydraulic disabled elevator equipment without impact function cannot impact the working object violently with the working device to achieve the purpose of crushing.
3. Check the oil quality and oil level of the hydraulic oil to ensure that the oil quality meets the standard. If the oil quality of the elevator is sticky or there are foreign matters, it shall be cleaned and replaced in time. Ensure that the oil level is at the specified position, and then check the hydraulic pipe and connector of the elevator to ensure that the hydraulic pipe and connector are normal and free from damage.
4. Engine and battery. The maintenance of power components must also be carried out at the same intervals and methods as cars. Oil pipes, pipes and filters. The pipes shall not be damaged and the joints shall not be loose. All joints must be tightened. Remove and disassemble the lowering valve of the fixed lifting platform, blow out the plunger with compressed air, then install it and reinstall it. Drain and discard the hydraulic oil, tighten the joint, take out the oil filter, clean it with compressed air after washing, then put it back into the oil tank and connect the pipeline.
5. The operator of the Disabled Elevator shall be stable. Because the free clearance of the control system of each equipment is different, the wear degree of the connecting parts is different, so the clearance is also different, and the output of the engine and hydraulic system is also different. These factors give the personality of the equipment.